Chime Live Explainer Video
Chime Live Features
Creating Choreographed Experiences with Chime Live
Our Virtual Event Producers and Project Managers work with customers to choreograph the participant experience.
Check out our three-step process: Pre-event, during event, and post-event.
1. Chime Live Pre-Event
- Allow participants to register up to two weeks in advance (via a secure URL).
- Assign pre-conference work, share trade show maps and educational resources, or include early VIP access to networking tools and other features
- Hosting a charity or social event? Allow everyone early access to the guest book, images, videos, or donor platforms
2. Chime Live During Your Event
- Enable tools for chat and networking.
- Personalize attendee conference agendas or breakout sessions.
- Open your event with a video welcome message or even pre-record at one of our Broadcast Studios
- Let participants shape the conversation with interactive Polls, Word Clouds and Heatmaps
- Give an opportunity to Ask Questions and allow the audience to Upvote their favorite ones
- Help your attendees fight screen fatigue by converting a long program into an episodic series. Then, make it available on-demand at a later date.
3. Chime Live After Your Event
- Keep your platform online as a post-event resource to extend learning or engagement
- Share chaptered video recordings with audiences in different time zones so no one misses out
- View event data and analytics to help demonstrate engagement and ROI
Request your Chime Live demo today
Find out more or try our virtual event platform Demo for yourself. Please contact your Encore representative or fill out the form below!