These terms and conditions refer to the prize draws brought to you by Audio Visual Services Group LLC, and its affiliated and subsidiary companies AVC Live Ltd., Hawthorn Theatrical Ltd, KFP Five Star Conference Service GmbH, KFP Austria GmbH, KFP Five Star Conference Service Swiss AG and KFP B.V., Change Communication GmbH, Encore Staging Services LLC and Encore Venue Services LLC) trading under ENCORE, whose registered office is at Union Business Park, Florence Way, Uxbridge, UB8 2LS, London. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering a prize draw, you indicate your acceptance of the following terms:
- Eligibility: Any natural person over the age of 18 years. Anyone employed by Encore or its affiliated subsidiaries/partners is not eligible to enter the draw
- Agreement to rules: To enter the draw you must a) leave a “Like” on the post AND b) follow @encoreemea. To enter yourself twice into the prize draw, a bonus entry can be made by tagging a colleague/different account in the comments section
- The full campaign will run from Monday 01 December to Monday 12 December 2022 GMT time. The draw for each prize ends 7 days after the post goes live e.g. Prize Draw 1 live on 01 December 2022, entries will close at 24:00 on 08 December 2022 (GMT time). Entries made after this time will not count.
See comment section under each post for the deadline date of each prize draw.
- All those who have liked the comment and are following @encoreemea will be numbered (e.g. numbered multiple times if having tagged a colleague/different account in the comment section) and entered into a random number generator to decide a winner. Winners will be announced on our @encoreema Instagram story following the closing date and time. The winner will be contacted by @encoreema on Instagram Direct Message to organise receipt of the prize. By participating into this prize draw you expressly give your consent to publishing your name on our Instagram story.
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize if the exact prize is not available in your region. We will not offer a cash alternative. We also reserve the right to exclude participants due to violations of the conditions of participation, incorrect information and/or manipulation or use of unauthorized aids. If the conditions for exclusion are met, winnings can be subsequently revoked or prizes already delivered can be reclaimed. Prizes are non-transferable.
- Shipping and delivery time will vary depending on the final destination and is subject to the retailers’ estimates. Encore EMEA is not responsible for any loss or damage.
- If it is not possible to transmit the prize to the winner (e.g. prize notifications remain unanswered or participant account has been deactivated), Encore may, in its sole discretion, use the prize elsewhere (e.g. award the prize to participants who did not win or use it for another price draw in accordance with these Terms and Conditions).
- Although we will try our best to make sure that prize draws run smoothly, we reserve the right to cancel a prize draw at any time if relevant circumstances arise outside our control.
- Technical or other problems beyond the control of Encore are not subject to liability on the part of Encore. Any warranty claims of the winners against Encore and/or the provider of the price are excluded.
- Errors and misprints excepted. Encore reserves the right to modify or discontinue the competition in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
In particular, Encore is entitled to discontinue, cancel or suspend the competition if:
an attempted misuse through manipulation is detected, or proper execution is no longer ensured, in particular in the event of hardware or software failure, program errors, computer viruses or unauthorized intervention by third parties as well as mechanical, technical or legal problems.
- Data Protection: We process the personal data transmitted to us by you in the event of a win (e.g. name, telephone number, address, required contract data) exclusively for the purpose of processing the prize. They will be deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial retention periods. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
Audio Visual Services Group LLC
Union Business Park
UB8 2LS, London
Data subject rights according to Art. 13 ff, 77 EU-GDPR:
Right of withdrawal, right to information, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to information, right to data portability, right to complain to a supervisory authority.
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data or about the above-mentioned data subject rights, you can contact the data controller. The data protection officer of the responsible party can be reached at email@example.com. You are advised that if you use this e-mail address, the contents will not be exclusively noted by the data protection officer.