The latest from leading event professionals
To gain a deeper understanding of how the industry has been faring with changes, Encore surveyed event planner professionals and created multiple condensed reports of our key findings,
Planner Pulse Report Spring 2023
In the Spring Planner Pulse report, we continue to measure planner sentiment around events and keep tabs on other various industry topics. Meeting and event professionals are heading into the summer months feeling positive about the strength of the industry.
- 74 per cent are actively planning, sourcing or rescheduling events — a five per cent increase over the Fall 2022 Planner Pulse report.
- Only nine per cent of respondents expect their budgets to decrease this year.
- Seventy-seven per cent say that budgets will increase or remain flat.
- 56 per cent of event professionals attend educational sessions, with 25 per cent attending educational sessions regularly.
- Individuals with more than 20 years of industry experience were more likely to value education and attend sessions often or very often than those with less experience.
Want a snapshot of these results? Download an infographic of the Encore Spring 2023 Planner Pulse report.
Discover what’s in store for the events industry
Want to stay in-the-know with industry trends? Encore knows knowledge is power, which is why we continuously report on how our industry is evolving to help set you up for success. We poll meeting and event professionals across the globe to deliver the latest findings on everything from popular meeting formats and expectations to budgets, planner priorities and more.
Download the latest Planner Pulse infographic for full details