Adobe Summit EMEA 2019
Focused on creating innovative customer experiences, over 6,000 delegates from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa gathered at Excel, London to hear the latest updates from Adobe Experience Cloud and its partners at this exhibition.
Line of business: IT
We Delivered:Technical Design and Execution
Continuing our successful and award winning partnership, we were briefed to bring our client’s incredible vision to life, delivering full technical production for entire event including the main conference plenary, exhibition space, break-out sessions and the hotly anticipated Summit Celebration. The Adobe Summit is renowned for delivering awe-inspiring brand experiences, so the pressure was on to find new ways to immerse and amaze delegates.
With world-leading brands taking to the plenary stage, we created a mammoth 78-metre-wide screen that delivered a jaw-dropping 24 million pixels. A stunning lighting design complemented the on-screen content, whilst delivering dramatic walk-on stings and ensuring the speakers remained beautifully lit throughout. Audio was delivered using a high-quality system that utilised the latest technology to ensure that sound was delivered evenly across the entire space.
We collaborated with Cinimod and ER Productions to deliver an interactive 500sqm light installation in the exhibition space. Delegates were able to change the colour of the illuminated material by passing their hands through a cage of 24 laser beams situated in the centre of the Adobe stand.
- To create the light installation, we used four circle truss structures fitted with 84 Robe 150 beam fixtures and 84 DMX-controlled fans.
- We used fifteen Barco UDX-4K32 projectors along with ROE CB3 LED panels to create the mammoth 78-metre-wide screen.
- The lighting rig included Clay Paky Sharpy, Martin Aura XB and Martin MAC Viper Performance and Profile fixtures.
- To create the perfect stage background to display vibrant video content and allow beams to pass through, our team installed 181 panels of GLUX BAtN LED panels.
- A striking lighting design enhanced the party atmosphere, with Robe LED 150 Beams, Robe BMFL’s, SGM P5s and MAC Viper Wash fixtures featuring in the impressive rig.